1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purchase from Steam Community Market

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Maan, Aug 20, 2014.

?

you liked that service rate it :)

1. thats awesome

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. don't effect me that much

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Maan

Maan Administrator Staff Member Admin

HI guys its me your poor admin again at your service :D, I brought you guys a hell of a news
    i am glad to introduce to you a great service for Dota 2 player of Pakistan as our community increases same as their needs most of the players are in so trouble buying items because it requires a steam wallet and most of them have no choice but to give more for one item to get it through D2L (dota2lounge).
    Well here it ends now
    you don’t need to pay more than the price of item, you can now purchase item from the community market real fast through easy paisa.
    i talked to [email protected]| D3V!L and convinced him to provide you that service how you can do it same as you do in buying keys
    1 - Find the item on steam community market get a link
    2 - Give that link to [email protected]| D3V!L with description of item
    3 - Price is your item price + -/20Rs service charges (charges decreased from 40 to 20 chill). e.g your item price is $3.00 + $0.20 = $3.20
    4 - Easy paisa money to him, And after easy paisa get your item through trade.
    5 - Make sure your items worth more than $3 because buying and item of 0.13 and giving +0.20 is not a good thought depends on your liking.

well good luck i think :cool:. aw..! i think i did some thing nice there:rolleyes:
    add em up click here
    or copy
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095959077/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ d2pk png thumbnail-01.png ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    Asif Raza and ɅɈ™ like this.
  2. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

3. Maan

4. Maan

5. RiNzler

RiNzler WHY YOU NO POST! Donor

6. Maan

service charges a decreased :) #chill

7. SaM.09

SaM.09 Staff

I can also help the community in buying items through steam market in case if Devil is not available. You can contact me instead :) same rules apply.. not necessarily u need to request items that are worth $3 it can be any amount plus the service charges as mentioned above. Happy trading :)

8. Maan

sure y not if you accept service rules go for it :)

9. PAKISTAN

PAKISTAN WHY YOU NO POST!

+rep [email protected]| D3V!L is trusted i have been buying items from him for some time and its 100% safe

10. ty bro :)

11. yea sure but dont worry im always available ^_^

12. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Arcanas to nahi milte market se..? :p

13. thefascinater

thefascinater WHY YOU NO POST!

+rep guys.... bought 2 sets and keys.... fast and trust worthy..

14. Asif Raza

Asif Raza WHY YOU NO POST!

thanks for sharing im pleased just texted him in case if he replies i need to end my limited steam account i dnt know how but im sure he can help.