ProBattle DOTA2 5v5 Lan event

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
We are sponsoring teams for this tournament and giving giveaways such as arcanas and other various items.

For now we have sponsored team target killers.

suffiyyan

Dominating
i was not using this website for a long time due to some issues but now i am back to thank pooya and his great effort for making this community grow
we will try our best to win this tourney and fullfil the expectations from the target killers
the team target killers consist of
the real butcher ( captain)
streak breaker
beete lamhe
ender

reggaeshark

WHY YOU NO POST!
whoever wanted to sponsor arcana for giveaway do let me know by tomorrow 9pm!
i will release the poster for arcana giveaway by tomorrow :)

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
it doesn't make any sense you are sponsoring a team what is our benefit in it ?
You get more teams for your tournament. i.e is your benefit.... Otherwise some are hesitant to sign up cause of the fee.

reggaeshark

WHY YOU NO POST!
You get more teams for your tournament. i.e is your benefit.... Otherwise some are hesitant to sign up cause of the fee.
we already have enough teams bro we dont need any more teams! you can keep your teams :)
we have 17 - 18 teams registered while 12 will be selected

suffiyyan

Dominating
we already have enough teams bro we dont need any more teams! you can keep your teams :)
we have 17 - 18 teams registered while 12 will be selected
u knw what we dont have to talk to you talk to your senior mujeeb qureshi and if you are searching for your own benifit then do some kind of bussiness dont make dota your bussiness as you said me that you are doing this only for promoting dota we all are here to grow this community not for personal benifits your management dont demand any arcana as they are happy that pooya have sponsored teams and they are willing to do it peacefully dont spoil the tournament