1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to prevent Items hack

Discussion in 'Guides' started by |[email protected]| D3V!L, Dec 16, 2014.

1. |P@K| D3V!L

|[email protected]| D3V!L Killing Spree Trusted Seller

Hy guys now a days new kind of hack is came jis me ap ke sare items chale jate hate han wo bhi apne khud us hacker ko trade offer ki hoti ha lekin asal me wo apne nai balker hacker ne khud kiya hota ha.Ap apne kisi frnd ko scamming link send karte ha lekin apne send nai kiya hota ha to agar ap ko foran pata chal jaye to ap apni inventory me jaye than click on trade offers and than click on sent offers there u will see that u have given yur items to someone free. now foran us offer ko cancel kar de and change your password otherwise your items will be gone.
    so plz be carefull all :)

2. Na'vi.Umair

Na'vi.Umair WHY YOU NO POST!

mere items gae

3. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

If you need help reporting him to steam and getting your items back I can help you :)

4. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

[BliZZarD]_FrOsT Dominating

can u help me? i lost 5 keys.... i chcked trade history and it said i traded with some masubo guy zzzz.... but i never did.....

5. |P@K| D3V!L

|[email protected]| D3V!L Killing Spree Trusted Seller

try to report that guy and be careful next time

6. pRojeCT_keYs..

pRojeCT_keYs.. Dominating

my complete inventory got wiped worth 30 $.. contacted steam.. they said they cant do shit. what's gone is gone.

7. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

Lol they never say that :p mein ne abhi tak 5 accounts ke items recover karwa diye hain although it takes some time for them to reply back they do give back the items, proof waghaira kam diya hoga most probably and they only recover items once per account so if you have already recovered before they wont recover this time

8. pRojeCT_keYs..

nope this was the first time i got scammed.. and i gave them screenshots of chat + trade transfer etc

9. pRojeCT_keYs..

proof of valve retardness
    [​IMG]

10. pRojeCT_keYs..

this happened in august.. i still got the trade screen shot and chat ss .. if u can help me get items , id really appreciate that

11. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

Han sure add me up :)

12. pRojeCT_keYs..

ok fingers crossed lets see what happens.. Thanks for your time btw :)