GoodBye Dota2pk.

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
Jun 5, 2014
Assalam O Alaikum everyone.

It was really fun to serve this community and it's people for a while but I got a better offer with a better community. Dota2pk and it's members were great but I have to leave this website for some issues and personal problems etc. So, I will be leaving this website and I hope you guys to meet in future Insh'Allah. Thanks everyone, I had great time here. Best of luck for upcoming tournaments and matches.
Regards: iMasterOfBlood
Team: Aero Monsters.

Farewell Dota2pk :)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
This is very disappointing, looks like you just wanted access to our staff, read all what were upto and go share it with someone else. @Firgerfirst you recommended him.

Mar 13, 2014
Karachi
Fight for the fame. Sad story of Pakistan DotA. That why we are far behind from new coming nation like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, They came to DotA after us but are now far ahead. Our people just fight for fking fame. Selfishness you do will happen to you soon. I don't support any one who ever creating some lobby kind of stuff. Best of Luck Pakistan dota. Sad and true story.

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
Jun 5, 2014
lol Pooya, I swear that I don't have any interest in your staff. you don't even have anything secret in your staff to read. and tell me why would I even have to access to the staff. I just wanted to be an admin/caster of this site. but by time I got a better community to serve for. and whatever you're thinking its wrong brother. You have misunderstanding about reading something from staff and then share it with someone else. I'm sorry to disappoint you anyway. :)

LeagueOfLesbians

WHY YOU NO POST!
Jul 17, 2014
Pakistan
Fight for the fame. Sad story of Pakistan DotA. That why we are far behind from new coming nation like Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, They came to DotA after us but are now far ahead. Our people just fight for fking fame. Selfishness you do will happen to you soon. I don't support any one who ever creating some lobby kind of stuff. Best of Luck Pakistan dota. Sad and true story.
Kaun si lobby bhai jaan? Eik hi to website hai dota 2 ki na pakistan mein? Eik aur steam group hai bas.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
He was offered an adminship position if he could leak out our information. Sad but this is just absurd.