Friday Feedback

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Every Friday, just like DOTA2 does, we too will update our members with our website's on-going progress.
During the days, you can suggest what you want to be done and we will answer back only on Fridays.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone, since im back, tonight i will be providing everyone with updates and our way forward.
Will also be answering some of your questions.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
New design for this website man.PLEASE
New design is underway and will be adapated once we update our forums to the latest release.

Update to the latest forum release.
No upcoming tournaments for a while, until we fix our staff and add more people to it.
Will promote requested and open challenges.
More api calls to showcase your dota2 profile on our website.
4 New teams to be added using the Find a team form.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Hello and Jumma Mubarak to everyone.
You will be noticing some layout changes as i will be in a process of striping down various elements.
This will help our gamers to navigate through our website easily on their mobiles and desktop.

Feedback is always welcomed :)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
This is to update everyone that by next friday, we will stop displaying google ads to logged in members only.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
As promised, we have disabled google ads to logged in members.
[USERGROUP=4]@Moderating[/USERGROUP] Team also got a brand new color :)

Drunk.EU

Dominating
Staff member
Dec 29, 2012
The fact that we're having our own app is pretty big news man. Yes it will probably be full of bugs and glitches but this is a start on a new and more vast platform. GG!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Regarding the app, should i publish it in google play store or have it available for download here.

Furthermore i had an idea of developing a betting bot for our upcoming tournament matches ?

Blade

Staff member
Jun 25, 2014
Pakistan
yes publish on google play store n here as well. well betting bot will be good and new thing. we should go for it.

ɅɈ™

Staff member
Aug 7, 2014
Pakistan
Betting bot would be useless..
First We need to increase our traffic and good teams. and good management for Tournaments.
Some suggestions.
1: Whatsapp Group of active Team Captains
2: Facebook Publicity for Tournaments
3: Advertisement of Dota2pk on other dota 2 websites i.e www.dotainternational.com

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
yes publish on google play store n here as well. well betting bot will be good and new thing. we should go for it.
I will publish it here first before google play as google charges you $35 per app.

Betting bot would be useless..
First We need to increase our traffic and good teams. and good management for Tournaments.
Some suggestions.
1: Whatsapp Group of active Team Captains
2: Facebook Publicity for Tournaments
3: Advertisement of Dota2pk on other dota 2 websites i.e www.dotainternational.com
I wont be making a whatsapp group, i did it before and it failed.
Every tournament we have is advertised on facebook with sponsored $$$
I will be using google adwords next to advertise on more pakistani gaming websites, dotainternational is known for having more bots then actual members.

Firgerfirst

Mega Kill
Staff member
Jul 19, 2014
Pakistan
teach me stuff :p

il be back in the scene after this tourny and i want to know ur plans pooya coz ur away from websiteeeee

Last edited by a moderator:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
teach me stuff :p

il be back in the scene after this tourny and i want to know ur plans pooya coz ur away from websiteeeee
Yes i accept im busy with life these days and a new project thats underway. What do you want to learn ? For basics you need to know html>php>css>api's :)