DOTA2PK 1vs1 Tournament Season 8

kiLLer.Boy

WHY YOU NO POST!
Dec 7, 2014
Pakistan
Hahaha.

What he basically is saying is that the match result should be 1-1 atm, and storm match should be the decider. And the item build in the storm match should remain the same, where as by that rule in my opinion killer should make a soul ring and then sell it :p Because basically, if in case assuming that i would've won the storm match if he didn't have a soul ring, then by that rule there wouldn't even have been an sf match.

So, it has to be fair overall, wouldn't you agree? Or @ killer, are you saying, same build, same hero, no changes and you just deviate from making a soul ring? :p
I am saying that i won that match because i had the bottle edge, that edge was gone in the 2nd game when you opted to go for my build, and if you had won that match yes we would not have a sf vs sf match but you did not win that and we did have a sf vs sf and i won that. The only match at issue here is the storm one.

kiLLer.Boy

WHY YOU NO POST!
Dec 7, 2014
Pakistan
True. Your point is that my different spec for the hero was the game changer for me, whereas in that case i can still state that i went the same spec on Crystal Maiden vs Crystal Maiden, and you did too. That still resulted in me winning ;) look at a situation from all perspectives my dear friend. If you want fairness we can have all our matches again, i'm even willing to agree on that. 1 hero each choice again, if game goes to round 3, sf again. What do you have to say about that?
Well if you are willing to put your cm win on the line then i am also willing to put my sf win on the line, we shall play the bo3 series from start tonight and may the best player win.!!

Andrial

WHY YOU NO POST!
Jul 27, 2014
Well if you are willing to put your cm win on the line then i am also willing to put my sf win on the line, we shall play the bo3 series from start tonight and may the best player win.!!
Agreed..

I'm free at this moment too ;) :p

Just let me know what time you'll be online and we'll have the bo3 series again.

kiLLer.Boy

WHY YOU NO POST!
Dec 7, 2014
Pakistan
No hard feelings either, if others vote in i do not mind having a loosers bracket...

Brackets updated.
I my self agree with demo that it should be at least a double elimination. With the donations of items coming in, it should be a well worthy player to win all that. I think that there needs to be some kind of league of 3 or 4 players and then followed by eliminations, because losing a single bo3 doesn't mean that you are a bad player.
You guys have collected a wonderful prize pool and winner should work to win that ;)

havoc (4)

WHY YOU NO POST!
Jul 16, 2014
Parts Unknown
getting a bloodstone changes 1v1 really much since u can spam ablities so yeah keep it in inventory plus WHO THE FUCK MAKES A BLOODSTONE IN A 1V1, id rather get a rapier