1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOTA2PK 1vs1 Tournament Season 8

Discussion in '1 VS 1 Tournament' started by Pooya, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

WINNER: @Whats Up Doc ! ?
    d2pk 1v1 -01.jpg
    [​IMG]
    Registered Players:
    1. @KuCL3 [email protected] : [​IMG]Shoulder Block of Delicacies of Butchery, [​IMG]Nether Grandmaster's Ward, [​IMG]Nether Heart

2. @‡×‡Th3 D€mØnštrator™ : [​IMG]Cape of the Eastern Range, [​IMG]Taunt: Techies Squint and Laugh, [​IMG]Chieftain Headdress of the West, [​IMG]Wise Cap of the First Light, [​IMG]Wizardry Staff of the North, [​IMG]Emerging Dragon
    3. @Whats Up Doc ! ? : [​IMG]Hair of the Dark Magic, [​IMG]Epitaphic Bonds Shoulders, [​IMG]Guard of the Lucent Rider

4. @aNtY._.MaG3 2 : [​IMG]Emerging Dragon, [​IMG]Bright Moon Jeonmo, [​IMG]Back of the Master Weaver

5. @Daim Ali : [​IMG]Headress of the Crescent Moon, [​IMG]Emerging Dragon, [​IMG]Ornate Hat of Good Fortune

6. @TGS.Wrecker : [​IMG]Bladebreaker Hood, [​IMG]Cape of the Frozen Feather, [​IMG]Bright Moon Jeonmo

7. @Modyx15 : [​IMG]Mistral Braid, [​IMG]Legs of the Brood Queen, [​IMG]Prestidigitator's Wraps

8. @DaRk-Se3k3R...... : [​IMG]Desert Gale Fouchard, [​IMG]Nether Grandmaster's Ward, [​IMG]Infesting Claws

9. @-CurSeD-.-ChuCkY- : [​IMG]Wings of Blight, [​IMG]Infesting Claws, [​IMG]Cowl of the Boreal Watch

10. @kiLLer.Boy : [​IMG]Augur's Ghosts, [​IMG]Headress of the Crescent Moon, [​IMG]Immemorial Emperor's Mantle

11. @FireStorm : [​IMG]Fan of Piercing Silence, [​IMG]Rough Rider's Muggin' Mask, [​IMG]Wings of Impending Transgressions

12. @MeyraMax : [​IMG]Helm of Impasse, [​IMG]Iceforged Shoulders, [​IMG]Shoulders of the Arsenal Magus

13. @Tultras : [​IMG]Temper of the Highborn - Off-Hand, [​IMG]Infesting Claws, [​IMG]Headress of the Crescent Moon

14. @~ Yunero ~ : [​IMG]Ataxia, [​IMG]Shoulders of the Arsenal Magus, [​IMG]Headress of the Crescent Moon

15. @havoc (4) : [​IMG]Cowl of the Consuming Tides, [​IMG]Aqwanderer Crown, [​IMG]Last Judgment

16. @DDk : [​IMG]Perceptive Spiderling, [​IMG]Hair of the Wolf Hunter, [​IMG]Grand Voulge of the Dragon Guard

17. @|[email protected]| D3V!L : [​IMG]Grudge in the Mist, [​IMG]Augur's Ghosts, [​IMG]Corset of the Mortal Coil

18. @Pooya : Tools of the Demon Witch Set | Yuwipi Set | Jewels of Teardrop Ice Set
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. @Andrial : [​IMG]Grampa Sharpie's Shin Shooter, [​IMG]Infesting Claws, [​IMG]Heaven Sent

20. @NIAXI007 2 : [​IMG]Headdress of the Ember Crane, [​IMG]Outland Witch's Horns, [​IMG]Inscribed Towers Destroyed

21. @Ahu : [​IMG]Breath of The Iron Drakken, [​IMG]Helmet of The Iron Drakken, [​IMG]Stonehall Royal Guard Dragonslayer

22. @Na`Vi InVaDeR : [​IMG]Inscribed Kill Assists, [​IMG]Guard of the Lucent Rider, [​IMG]Inscribed Wards Placed
    Donations:
    1. ɅɈ™
      The Bone Scryer Set, Raiment of the Chiseled Guard, The Third Insight Set, Jewel of the Forest Set, Dark Angel.
      prize slots-01.jpg
    2. Maan
      Jadehorn, Genuine Krane the Enlightened, Genuine DAC 2015 Mirana Cursor Pack, Genuine Sweet Toxin Loading Screen, Inscribed Kill Assists, Relentless Warbringer Loading Screen, Shard of the Rift, Hammer Time.
      prize pool 2.jpg
    3. @‡×‡Th3 D€mØnštrator™ : [​IMG]Auspicious Araceae's Tribute Hair, [​IMG]Belt of Teardrop Ice
    4. @Whats Up Doc ! ? : [​IMG]Song of the Wild Wind, [​IMG]Gift of the Awakened

5. @@Carl : [​IMG]''MOBI aka [email protected]'', [​IMG]Shard of Retribution, [​IMG]Iceforged Shoulders, [​IMG]Spirit of Anger, [​IMG]Genuine Krane the Enlightened, [​IMG]Genuine Bajie the Silken Swineling, [​IMG]Voracious Greevil, [​IMG]Redhorn

6. @|[email protected]| D3V!L : [​IMG]Immemorial Emperor's Mantle, [​IMG]Guard of the Lucent Rider, [​IMG]Warhorse of the Demonic Vessel, [​IMG]Hairstyle of the Eastern Range, [​IMG]Desert Gale Fouchard, [​IMG]Hairstyle of the Eastern Range, [​IMG]Grand Voulge of the Dragon Guard, [​IMG]Phoenix Helm of Prosperity, [​IMG]Netherax, Nightmare of the Mist, [​IMG]Infesting Claws, [​IMG]Corset of the Mortal Coil, [​IMG]Noctis the Heavenly Qilin Guardian, [​IMG]Noctis the Heavenly Qilin Guardian, [​IMG]Headress of the Crescent Moon, [​IMG]Headress of the Crescent Moon, [​IMG]Hairstyle of the Eastern Range, [​IMG]Netherax, Nightmare of the Mist, [​IMG]Neptunian Sabre, [​IMG]Song of the Wild Wind, [​IMG]Glaive of the Lucent Rider, [​IMG]Inscribed End of Order

7. @Zaptail : Exalted Frost Avalanche, Arcana Icy Shawl and Wolf Pup
      [​IMG]
    Games Rules: No Soul Ring, No Neutrals, No EarthShaker creep blocking.
    Playing Server: Preferably SEA.
    To Participate: 3 RARES
    WINNERS OF Season 05, Season 06 and Season 07 will require 6 RARES to participate.
    Season 05 Winner @rage_3d - Season 06 Winner @Abrar - Season 07 Winner @‡×‡Th3 D€mØnštrator™

To Play: Opponents will need to contact each other so they can play and submit their MATCH ID & SCREENSHOTS within this thread.

Game Rules : Normal 1v1 Mode in DOTA 2.
    • 2 Kills or One Tower.
    • Best of 3 per match, No hero can be repeated in best of 3.
    • You can pick any hero including duplicates.
    • BOTH THE OPPONENTS MUST DECIDE THE SAME HEROES
    • IN CASE OF A DRAW, IT WILL BE PLAYED BY SF
    • Each player starts off with a free courier.
    • [​IMG]
    Last date for registrations, 1st April 2015.
    Brackets will be online a day after the last registration date.
    Matches begin the moment the brackets are visible to public.
    Reply below to participate in the tournament.
    Note: If your steam isn't integrated with your account, you won't be allowed to participate. Contact staff for help.

Anyone willing to donate then kindly contact @Pooya and please read about DOTA2PK Donor Badge
    Our @Staff will be part of this tournament to help cast, referee and much more.

Deadlines will be announced for reach round, if players fail to show up and play their match, walkovers will be awarded to the active opponent on our forums.
    For example: http://dota2pk.com/members/23/ Shows when I was last seen on the forums.

Link for sending me your RARES to participate: http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=86783053&token=o_KxfjOI - Do mention your dota2pk.com user name in the description while trading.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Maan likes this.
  2. Farsightx

Farsightx WHY YOU NO POST!

5 Rares o_O

3. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

IM OUT CANT PLAY :(

4. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

Ok guyz for all the matches i will be available to cast the match at anytime of the day mostly because i am free from collage and etc
    contact me on my personal number before the match that is 03360089057.. you can also whatsapp me for a fast response
    Good luck everyone may the best dude win .. :D

5. talha123

talha123 WHY YOU NO POST!

6. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Talha Just post here if you want to register and then add me or Pooya for your registration items fee.

7. Pooya

Changed it to 3 rares.

8. KuCL3 H3@D

KuCL3 [email protected] WHY YOU NO POST!

9. Maan

Maan Administrator Staff Member Admin

comon guys agar 5 rares be ho to prize pool to dekho still it will grow :/

and i am up for casting too @Pooya i'll be needing a shedule or like @Fart McPoopy Pants said here is mine number whatsapp me _ 03365784942 when contact do give me a reference of here :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
  10. havoc (4)

havoc (4) WHY YOU NO POST!

add me up

Pooya likes this.
  11. Whats Up Doc ! ?

Whats Up Doc ! ? WHY YOU NO POST!

Count me in.Ign:n3dr4pter-

Pooya likes this.
  12. Pooya

13. aNtY._.MaG3 2

aNtY._.MaG3 2 Dominating

im in sent trade offer.

Maan and Pooya like this.
  14. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

[BliZZarD]_FrOsT Dominating

fuck this..i wana play here..fuking hostel fuking studies fuking univrsty fuking assignmnts !!!

Maan likes this.
  15. Daim Ali

Daim Ali WHY YOU NO POST!

I am registered I gave items to AJ.

Pooya likes this.
  16. -ReVenGeR-

-ReVenGeR- Killing Spree

Count me in. )

17. i am in sending my 3 rares to dota2pk.com on steam

Pooya likes this.
  18. Pooya

For everyone registering, if you're post is liked, it means you have been added to the list.
    To everyone else who have posted but not in the registered list, then kindly send in your items.

19. iWrAzE

iWrAzE WHY YOU NO POST!

come Play with me Noobs