5vs5 Season 03

宿敵 N3M3SIS

Killing Spree
Sir, next season u will find a difference and tickets aswell INSHALLAH though if u were on the guild you shud have added me AJ or BLADE to watch the match i was spamming at all the guilds tomorrow is final match of the best of 3
Thanks i have added you on steam. hope you don't think i'm one of those ppl trying to jack your items. lol i have AJ on my list but i think he was busy casting cuz he wasn't responding. loved the tournament btw and can't wait for the next season. hope its real real real soon lol

Blade

Staff member
yesterday i had discussion with Team Kob real captain (Red). Team which played first two matches of final were all standins and it wasnt real Kob Team. well Team Rubick changed their roster as well which was not allowed. Alot of alot of violation of rules throughout the tournament. now real team kob want to play final match, we need to check either they played group matches or not. In my previous posts on this forum it said it number of times that team should play with registered player but everytime we see team with standins. it seems like it all about winning not about team any more. well Admins now its your call to handle this. i have talked to both teams yesterday and i have screen shots too.. Kob real team didnt play grup matches and team rubick also changed thier team. [USERGROUP=7]@Staff[/USERGROUP]

FullMetalBitch™

Dominating
Staff member
Donor
Thanks i have added you on steam. hope you don't think i'm one of those ppl trying to jack your items. lol i have AJ on my list but i think he was busy casting cuz he wasn't responding. loved the tournament btw and can't wait for the next season. hope its real real real soon lol
Dude i totally agree with you. Thats why i suggested we make a rule of maximum 1 or 2 stand ins

Firgerfirst

Mega Kill
Staff member
intellect said he registered his new team after asking Aj ab baqi mujhe nahi pata ab se aesa koi issue nahi hoga challonge or no challonge ill be writing the team and their members down on my paper and keep a thorough check on their profiles another rule is that none of the players are allowed to keep their profiles private

宿敵 N3M3SIS

Killing Spree
intellect said he registered his new team after asking Aj ab baqi mujhe nahi pata ab se aesa koi issue nahi hoga challonge or no challonge ill be writing the team and their members down on my paper and keep a thorough check on their profiles another rule is that none of the players are allowed to keep their profiles private
Sounds good. im sure u guys did ur best considering how rushed this tournament was. but glad to know that things will just keep getting better with every tournament

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
You offered Intellect a trade: @[D|] Intellect.

You offered:

Could intellect kindly get in touch with me with either his easypaisa number of account number for the winning prize of RS.5000/=