5 vs 5 Tournament

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
Firstly, both of you, keep it civil. Okay? Okay.

Your issue of the 3 teammates not being able to play, is this confirmed, and has the team captain said that they can't play and to revise the timing? If he has asked to revise the timing himself, then the match will be rescheduled, ask him to add me on steam, id is Tultras.
Look Tultras bro, Firstly i'm the Team captain and I told the timing to the Captain of 40MiN and he said: k. So this means that he agreed right? and then it comes to the people who were said that this match will be played at 10:00 PM. This isn't just kind of round 1 or round 2. This is semi-finals. Ofcourse this is a small tournament but still this tournament was fun atleast for me. Even everyone can read on the notification, and he's asking us to come at 12 which is too late, we also have another things to do. We also do have a life. so that's why no reschedule timing will be held. The timing's been fixed, if they don't show up we will simply get a walkover, end of the story.
-iMasterOfBlood

Tultras

Dominating
Look Tultras bro, Firstly i'm the Team captain and I told the timing to the Captain of 40MiN and he said: k. So this means that he agreed right? and then it comes to the people who were said that this match will be played at 10:00 PM. This isn't just kind of round 1 or round 2. This is semi-finals. Ofcourse this is a small tournament but still this tournament was fun atleast for me. Even everyone can read on the notification, and he's asking us to come at 12 which is too late, we also have another things to do. We also do have a life. so that's why no reschedule timing will be held. The timing's been fixed, if they don't show up we will simply get a walkover, end of the story.
-iMasterOfBlood

Match will be rescheduled to a timing that is suitable to both parties, since team40min can't play at 10, and you can't play at 12, the match will be postponed. It is exactly why this is the semi-final that a simple walkover can't be given.

Also, I believe the matter of walkovers and rescheduling is ultimately up to the admins, you don't give ultimatums to any staff member.

Tultras

Dominating
The match can be played at the designated time, and Team 40 mins are allowed to play with 3 standins, since they have an issue of 3 players.

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
Sorry everyone for not being able to make it for casting the match.
Good to see my staff stepping in and taking control.
When should we organize the finals match ?

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
Done notification issued for 26th September 2014 at 12pm
Finals between Get Rekt vs 40MiN