5 vs 5 Tournament

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
Dear @-ReVenGeR- you give us a time and date and we will be there.
Kindly keep it late night at around 10.30 during weekdays and for saturdays and sundays i can be free for your match anytime.
We will make sure you get the bast casters and live streamers for your match.
Reply here and i will put a notification on the website for everyone to be notified.

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
No response from the captain of 40Mins yet. Once he come online, i'll discuss with him and then let you know about the date and time. and let the finals be BO5.

-iMasterOfBlood

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
okay, Pooya submit this time and date for the semi-finals. I haven't discussed it with my opponent yet cause he's offline from 2 days. But I'm sure that this timing is perfect for everyone (Spectators, Casters, Players and Streamers etc).
Date: 20 September 2014 at night 10:00 PM.
Once my opponent comes online I'll tell him this timing as well. Just make sure that we all have fun with the match.
GL.
-iMasterOfBlood

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
I'm sorry, Can't do it because the timing has been fixed, I even discussed with the Team Captain.
@Asjad Shabbir and then it comes to my teammates, my teammates have different problems, this timing was perfect for everyone. If you can't come, just for one day, Genetor laga lo, ya phir UPS. loadshedding also here but I'll arrange something, and also Casters, Spectators and streamers are also ready to do their job at that time.
Thank You.
Regards,
iMaster._.OfBlood
Team Aero Monsters.

Firgerfirst

Mega Kill
Staff member
this is a bad thing i guess :( we need to come to and agreement try and come to a timing that would be for both the teams

Pooya

Your friendly admin
Staff member
Admin
Need a final input on this match.
So i can change the timings before hand.

Tultras

Dominating
I'm sorry, Can't do it because the timing has been fixed, I even discussed with the Team Captain.
@Asjad Shabbir and then it comes to my teammates, my teammates have different problems, this timing was perfect for everyone. If you can't come, just for one day, Genetor laga lo, ya phir UPS. loadshedding also here but I'll arrange something, and also Casters, Spectators and streamers are also ready to do their job at that time.
Thank You.
Regards,
iMaster._.OfBlood
Team Aero Monsters.

You need to ask your captain to discuss an alternate timing with 40MiN's captain, before saturday.

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
You need to ask your captain to discuss an alternate timing with 40MiN's captain, before saturday.
I'm the Captain, and I already have discussed the timing with 40MiN's captain, and he agreed so can't back now cause now it's confirmed.

@-ReVenGeR- dont impose your timing. further be polite when you giving any suggestion otherwise keep your mouth shut.
@Pooya With due respect i requested you to revise timing as mentioned earlier 3 of team mates have loadshedding time from 9:30 to 12:00.
@H.its Sir any time you can play in any circumstances whether i am available or not. Just play standin (Y).
@Legend what is this "-ReVenGeR-" saying you already fixed match timing. Is it true?

-ReVenGeR-

Killing Spree
First thing is, shut ur mouth before asking your team captain. Ask your team captain that is it true or not and don't impose your abuse on the same time, he's your captain you can also PM him. If you don't believe me, I can simply post the screenshot of the fixed timing, and everyone has loadshedding issues. You simply can't blame the player or the timing for that. This is Pakistan, Loadshedding can be issued anywhere on any time. Before that, don't try to Expand your guilty on other players. the timing's been fixed. No further comments about this. Thank you.
Regards,
Team Aero Monsters Captain.
iMaster._.OfBlood

Tultras

Dominating
Firstly, both of you, keep it civil. Okay? Okay.

@-ReVenGeR- dont impose your timing. further be polite when you giving any suggestion otherwise keep your mouth shut.
@Pooya With due respect i requested you to revise timing as mentioned earlier 3 of team mates have loadshedding time from 9:30 to 12:00.
@H.its Sir any time you can play in any circumstances whether i am available or not. Just play standin (Y).
@Legend what is this "-ReVenGeR-" saying you already fixed match timing. Is it true?

Your issue of the 3 teammates not being able to play, is this confirmed, and has the team captain said that they can't play and to revise the timing? If he has asked to revise the timing himself, then the match will be rescheduled, ask him to add me on steam, id is Tultras.