1 vs1 Tournament

havoc (4)

WHY YOU NO POST!
Jul 16, 2014
Parts Unknown
viral did indeed go through but he says he does one have his second match result from crimson king cause he made a local lobby and dc after he gg so he said that the match result didnt come up (i confirmed it from crimson king though)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Pooya , I'd like to give feedback .. I Really think that the rate of the tournament is slow :/ i've been waitin for long to play my matches
I agree but look at the number of players participating as well, bearing in mind everyone has KESC & WAPDA issues to deal with.

Its slow but a fruitful tournament id say.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
viral did indeed go through but he says he does one have his second match result from crimson king cause he made a local lobby and dc after he gg so he said that the match result didnt come up (i confirmed it from crimson king though)
Where is his match results ? or have i missed it ....

Oceans

WHY YOU NO POST!
Jul 16, 2014
asdasd
help iom getting threats "
Dear Oceans,

This is a warning regarding season 4 of our 1 vs 1 Tournament taking place here

If you havent played your ROUND 1 match as yet, then kindly HURRY UP warna bohat bura hoga.
Coming Monday 4th August 2014 we will start giving WALKOVERS to the most active player in Round 1.

Agar kuch samaj main na aya, toh please visit karen yahan aur dil khol ke likhe.

For everyone else visit this link to take part in our SEASON 5 of 1vs1 - Big Prizes, Big Donations and basically everything is just BIG BIG.

Enjoy Karo everyone.
Garnier, Take Care."

already played my game and lost, its even shown on the first page brackets pic

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
help iom getting threats "
Dear Oceans,

This is a warning regarding season 4 of our 1 vs 1 Tournament taking place here

If you havent played your ROUND 1 match as yet, then kindly HURRY UP warna bohat bura hoga.
Coming Monday 4th August 2014 we will start giving WALKOVERS to the most active player in Round 1.

Agar kuch samaj main na aya, toh please visit karen yahan aur dil khol ke likhe.

For everyone else visit this link to take part in our SEASON 5 of 1vs1 - Big Prizes, Big Donations and basically everything is just BIG BIG.

Enjoy Karo everyone.
Garnier, Take Care."

already played my game and lost, its even shown on the first page brackets pic
You should read the entire email ... This is for those who havent played their round 1 match :)

killerelite

WHY YOU NO POST!
May 3, 2014
Pakistan
I havent played but cant seem to find my name in the bracket ( really big)
(Actually I even dont remember entering but suddenly i got an email out of the blue )

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
I havent played but cant seem to find my name in the bracket ( really big)
(Actually I even dont remember entering but suddenly i got an email out of the blue )
I have already played my match then why I am getting warning messages? o_O
The email was sent out to everyone, if you have played your match or if youre not participating then ignore it. And sign up for season 5 instead :)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Monday is the last day for everyone to finish their round 1 if they havent. Most active members of round 1 will be given a walk over on Tuesday morning.