1 vs 1 Tournament - S05

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
Prizes awarded. For proof visit my trade offer : http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrpooya/tradeoffers/sent/
You offered Hits a trade:

You offered EraseR! a trade:

You offered Andrial a trade:

I cannot send an offer to @Abrar as his profile is set to privacy. Could someone let him know so i can give him his items :)
Once again I thank everyone of you for being part of this amazing tournament :)

Carl

WHY YOU NO POST!
Jul 9, 2014
Pakistan
Pooya, I want to participate in the upcoming 1v1 matchups. Isn't different hero unfair? I've seen pros playing the same hero against each other, like SF-SF, QoP-QoP, TA-TA, Puck-Puck, OD-OD etc?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
These are all user registered items and obviously our [USERGROUP=6]@Donor[/USERGROUP] helped increase the prize pool.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
@rage_3d you have no right to accuse me, but you have every right to ask me a question.
@Abrar was notified of 5 keys missing which would be handed over to him in a few days. You can ask him for verification.

Again i do this out of fun, i have no obligations whatsoever to continue doing this and i can end whenever i want.
[USERGROUP=6]@Donor[/USERGROUP] do it out of love and passion for this growing community and they do have no obligations whatsoever.

I am disappointed.

Aug 2, 2014
Parts Unknown
^ you are right in every sense
we knw u from garena and from warcraftpk.com where u used to give out free garena gold member points / shells for tournaments.
the contribution and time u have spent for dota pakistan community is undeniable. I personally knw ur work since 2009 back when u were ggc admin etc.
in a nut shell ... let us flame once in a while. just to keep our fire going. dont take it personally .. we dont mean it in real. :|

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dec 29, 2012
I spent over 35,000 to buy the bot to run the league for a garena. An expense from my pocket, it was done for the LOVE of this game, even though i sucked at it.
I dont mind spending time only if it help this community grow.
This is good people are questioning me, it shows people care and i dont mind anyone questioning but do not accuse me of something i havent done.