1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would People Be Interested in a Podcast

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Mr. TeaTime, May 16, 2015.

1. Mr. TeaTime

Mr. TeaTime WHY YOU NO POST!

Hello, to those of you who don't know me I'm TeaTime and I'm a caster for the Pakistani scene.

I'm looking to start a podcast series, where I gather some pro Paki players and some tournament organisers and we have a podcast (discussion) lasting a few hours upon various matters including but not limited to upcoming tournaments, Pakistani scene in general, international scene, things like that. I'd like to hold a trial in a few weeks on a weekend and I wanted to get some feedback as to how many people would actually tune in to watch on twitch. If you'd tune in then give a shout for any suggestions that you have. The idea is to eventually have a regular show with a regular viewership that'll bring everyone up to date with what's happening in the Pakistani scene.

I would also love for any major d2pk admin to say that they'd be able to attend the podcast too (Pooya I'd edge away from - no offense to him - for the same reason I'm not going to ask Malt to join in, trying to avoid drama on stream for the first time).

Disclaimer: I am affiliated with pkdota, but this is going to be a personal project not a pkdota project. I'm not looking to be biased towards any particular organisation for this.

ɅɈ™ likes this.
  2. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

Will it be like a face to face meeting? cuz if so it will cause multiple cities problem
    if its an online thingy i am up for it i have tremendous amount of experience in talking, been broadcasting for years

3. Mr. TeaTime

No, it will be an online conference which I'm going to be streaming. The idea is to eventually have a regular show which I will be the host of. I would love to have you on it as the d2pk representative. The most likely days for it to happen are somewhere in the first weekend of June

4. Fart McPoopy Pants

i can represent D2pk if @Pooya allow it .. and the date is fine by me :D

5. @Carl

@Carl Staff Member | Dota2PK.COM Staff Member

Good Idea . am in

6. Silver Lining

Silver Lining Caster/streamer/Gamer

you can count me in i have broadcasted a few paki dota 2 tourni games i use to stream my self as well ! and i have an experience of the game and most of the mechanics and the game meta and how it has been evolving and changing through the past 4/5 years !

7. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

Sure tea time i dont know where Aj is but me and Aj can surely help you coz we've been running the last tournies let me know when and where you want us you can even text me i have my cell number on my i.d this would be really nice and though i've gotten busy from this year but ill be there let me know when !

ɅɈ™ likes this.
  8. Mr. TeaTime

Oh good, that'd be amazing, I'll add you on steam or something

9. Firgerfirst

10. Firgerfirst

what happened tea time???

11. Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU Dominating Staff Member

I could join you guys too but probably on the next show since my papers will end on the 16th of june. Sad life :|

12. Fart McPoopy Pants

Goli confirmed

Silver Lining likes this.
  13. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Its not a Goli. Tea Time will reply :)

14. Mr. TeaTime

Yeah sorry, I'm facing some technological issues which atm I can't figure out how to surpass without spending like 20k, so when I've figured that out I'll get a definitive date

ɅɈ™ likes this.
  15. Firgerfirst

hahahaha thats a sad thing chalo thk hai phir

16. Firgerfirst

Allah apki madad kereinge