1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophies and Trophy User Titles

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Pooya, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

Gamers,

I need your suggestions to help make this forum a bit exciting for everyone.
    Our forum has trophies and trophy user titles.

I used the killing spree technique of dota2 inside Trophy user titles
    trophy user titles.png

The trophies section is pretty dry and i need creative ways to award points which accumulate to award you your trophy title.
    trophies.jpg

The trophies could be anything from giving points to someone adding their mobile number, integration steam account, users birthday and much more. Look at the attached screenshots for possible outcomes.
    1. create new trophy.png
    2. award if.png
    3. custom user field.png

If you need any further help understanding our trophies then do ask.

2. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

@Pooya I need to understand that how u are setting it up so I can give u some suggestions!

3. pRojeCT_keYs..

pRojeCT_keYs.. Dominating

he is using forum admin cp :)
    like ur idea Pooya, how about some dota customised icons with these titles?

4. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

5. Pooya

Such as ? any ideas ?

They are explained in steps 1,2 and 3.

Seriously ? Yo ? I dont know what to say to this.

6. SaM.09

SaM.09 Staff

if you need to bifurcate more titles into your trophies you can add the Double Triple Ultra & Rampage kills scenario as well.. for anyone winning tourneys or prizes here like if he has won 2 tourneys here regardless of the seasons he is awarded double kill trophy title and so on.

If there is a reference section in like introducing someone to thiis website you can add to trophies section aswell for atleast 10 points for 1 reference and each accumulative point for additional references made like 1st one is 10 points second gives 11 then 12 so on.

More Trophies you can add are may be like these

Appreciate Your Support

Completed Profile 100%

Thanks Giving

i will come up with more ideas whenever i have time to think more.... Keep it up

ɅɈ™ and Pooya like this.
  7. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

haha pooya i meant that i agree with the comment above my comment :p . anyways the name's of the trophies are good but i believe that u shud give them away at less intervals and then as the time goes u increase the interval . just like the points we get in dota 2 . shuru k levels bht jaldi milte hain magar jese jese lvl barhta hai wo time taking hojata hai

8. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

i suggest you remove "WHY YOU NO POST!" it looks unprofessional

9. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

How to remove this WHY YOU NO POST! thingy...?? :D :p

10. Ahmed Latif

Ahmed Latif Casting Ftw!

I think you guys should keep it. It does have a positive effect on motivating people to post more.

11. Pooya

ɅɈ™ likes this.