1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The need of Proper Casters

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by [D|] Intellect., Mar 1, 2015.

1. [D|] Intellect.

[D|] Intellect. WHY YOU NO POST!

Everytime in dota2pk the main problem are the casters. Like we had a final lower bracket final and our caster just casted the match for 5mins then his wapda or something
    If you wanna make something go big you gotta get proper staff

2. FullMetalBitch™

FullMetalBitch™ Dominating Staff Member Donor

Every Pakistani dota player complains of this wapda problem. Dudes! Its been going on for decades, its not a problem anymore!
    Get smart and stop buying PCs you can get a decent laptop for like 100k that runs dota in full HD and you basically never have to suffer because the electricity shut off.

Pooya likes this.
  3. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

100k? my laptop costs 25k and it runs dota on advanced defaults and it has 2 hour battery backup on High Performance
    P.S : HP Sleekbook core i3 4th gen

Maan likes this.
  4. Fart McPoopy Pants

and ON TOPIC i guess its actually a good time to look at staff from a new perspective .. @Pooya reduce some staff .. you can demote those who are inactive or dont do or have done anything for the community

5. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Carl is not an official caster of Dota2pk. Blade and Fart are casters here.. Both were unavailable last night...
    I tried to call Mr Tea Time... He refused by saying that he is not allowed to cast any Dota2pk tournament [lol..!].
    INSHALLAH The Grand Final will be Casted by Pooya, Blade, Me, and Fart.

Regards

6. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

And Yes... I agree with fart..
    Demote some inactive staff members

7. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

AJ mujhe bol dete seriously but the sad part is im busy from 7 to 10 and you know i casted the last tournament throughout but this one i got really busy . I will be the one casting matches after 10pm for the next season even the final i will cast INSHAALLAH

8. Firgerfirst

i do not have wapda issues but i have to go out of my house to smoke thats why im less available but i will be casting the new tourny i only need someone to text me on the time of the match

9. Firgerfirst

due to this i have uploaded my number many times i want people to text me whenever u got a match

10. Fart McPoopy Pants

text should be something here, all casters should post their personal numbers so in case of a match players can text a caster to come .. in my case i respond to text way earlier then steam or this forum.

11. Firgerfirst

same ere sir same here @Pooya can you put my number up for the next tourny thanx

12. FullMetalBitch™

FullMetalBitch™ Dominating Staff Member Donor

Ikr! I play dota on a shehbaz shareef laptop :p

13. @Carl

@Carl Staff Member | Dota2PK.COM Staff Member

This is the reason i left , if i was official Caster i would never leave a match ,
    PS ~ I Can do it Officially if you want , I have casted many matches including pkdota weekend showdown
    So its up to you to give me a try

I am Available [ Every Day ] @ 8 - 11 AM [ Night ] 12 - 3 PM [Night] 4 - 8 PM [ Morning ]

Reguards

14. Fart McPoopy Pants

lel

15. @Carl

Processor : AMD X6 Phenom II @2.4 Ghz [ 16 MB lvl 4 Cache ]
    RAM : 16 GB ( 4gbx4 ) @1600 MHZ
    SSD : 120 GB
    HDD #1 : 1TB SATA II
    HDD #1 : 1TB SATA II
    MotherBoard : ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3
    GPU : nVidia GeForce GTX Titan Z
    PSU : 1200 Watt
    Case : Aerocool Syclone II Black Edition

Works great for me

+ you should never start a game when you know our going to wapda in 1 hour or less

16. [D|] Intellect.

[D|] Intellect. WHY YOU NO POST!

Sab apne PC ke shokhiaan maar lo pehlay :p

17. @Carl

#butthurts

[D|] Intellect. likes this.
  18. Blade

Blade Moderator Staff Member Moderator

i was facing alot of problems due to my faulty UPS. well we will cast final dont worry.

19. Firgerfirst

nice PC carl i heard titan is an expensive card btw ive switched to laptops 4 years back im happy with them

20. Firgerfirst

blade and me sitting in a tree c.a.s.t.i.n.g

21. Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU Dominating Staff Member

Just get as many casters as you can for each match so for some reason one or two might get disconnected for good, viewers should be able to switch channels while in game and continue hearing from other ones.

[D|] Intellect. likes this.