1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requested Challenge Team A vs Team C

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Pooya, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

yes the match will be at 8PM .. because of my wapda at 7-8 .. i will turn on my PC at 8 so thora margin rkhna mery liye .. :p

2. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

OKay then the first post has been edited with correct timings.

3. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Time confirmed 8pm. If any caster is available. Report immediately

4. Xirexor

Xirexor WHY YOU NO POST!

Disappointed at how my team captain kicked me from the party. It might have been better if those players who played today, were placed in team A instead of us. Disappointed at dota2pk.com ! Our time wasted !

TEAM A
    @@ɅɈ™ - Captain
    @@NekoKiller
    @@_R_O_Y_A_L_
    @@PhaNtoM.Raven
    @@Xirexor

and

I got kicked !

Attached Files:

[BliZZarD]_FrOsT likes this.
  5. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

[BliZZarD]_FrOsT Dominating

@Pooya...... how come they chnged the plyrs right bfre game?? Is that even fair?? U shld play with the team u posted on page

6. ANti_CyboRg

ANti_CyboRg WHY YOU NO POST!

Yea Bro i am disappointed also they kicked me from the team C and told me that ur skills are low and ur mmr .... This is not the point that these guys can kick any one which they like..
    We are very Disappointed from dota 2 pk Pooya has to take any action....
    TEAM C
    Fart Mepoopy PAINTS
    DEVILEYE 35 ( CAPTAIN)
    BLIZZARD FROST
    DONT RUN WE ARE FRAINDS
    THE DEMONSTRATOR ( IN MY PLACE)

And they kicked Me........

7. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

I m not sure but i thnk they chnged all four member (not sure) !! Zzz

8. ANti_CyboRg

ANti_CyboRg WHY YOU NO POST!

Bro u can ask the captain at the last moment he told me that ur not in my team i have kicked u and i have a new player to play in ur place.........
    Is this RIGHT?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  9. Fart McPoopy Pants

yar ye Team A ne player change kr diye saaray bc kis tarah maaray unn ko wo nye players le aaye Team A ko IP ban krdo dota2pk.com se

10. ɅɈ™

http://dota2pk.com/threads/352/
    http://dota2pk.com/threads/350/
    These threads are the answer of your questions.
    I mentioned earlier that Team A is no More.and i will show up with a new team.
    Stop complaining like children please. That was a friendly random match by the way.
    It wont effect in any matter. You just have to choose if you want to play in that random team or not. And if you are a captain of that random team. You have right to change the roster and any player you want.
    Regards

11. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

Dude u cant chnge the roster when some1ns name is in the final list (even if ur the captain) its 5 vs 5 ... all members have the right to play..dont forget the captain isnt always the best player in the team ..every1 has there rights ..... wht were those guys waiting for the whole weak.... they thght they were playing...in the u said *no*...imagine that hppnng to u!! Zzz

(Just my opinion)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
    ANti_CyboRg and Xirexor like this.
  12. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

Its like when some1 is graduated frm college u say i dont like u so u are failed..stay another year ! zzz

13. ɅɈ™

Ask pooya to put your name in another random team.
    Ty

14. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

15. Xirexor

Xirexor WHY YOU NO POST!

@ɅɈ™ You dont own team A. You didnt create team A. You cant replace team A members without asking them. Yes you can replace a member when he does not show up at the match. Today i joined lobby after waiting a week for the match and what u said is "leave or join casters or i am gonna kick you", infact u kicked me, i felt like you held the matches not POOYA. What pooya said in team A thread is you can replace non-active members ! If u didnt like team A, u should have left instead of playing as team A with non-team A members. I even left another team for joining team A. <dota2pk.com rep -1> *disapointed :mad:

ANti_CyboRg and [BliZZarD]_FrOsT like this.
  16. ɅɈ™

Yes i dont own Team A..
    That was team Renegades.
    Just consider it a friendly match and CHILL OUT..!

17. Xirexor

Xirexor WHY YOU NO POST!

We dont give a damn about team Renegades ! Was it (team A vs team C) or (team Renegade vs team C) ? You say that was a friendly match ? Are you kidding me ? You kick people in friendly matches ? You force remove members in friendly matches ? You replace members by threatening them ? and then u tell them to chill out ? @Pooya dont just take notice of this, do something about it. Take SOLID dota2pk satffs !

18. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

19. Fart McPoopy Pants

this guy won my heart ..