1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RG Wins Season 3 5v5 Runner Up KOB+PDT

Discussion in 'News' started by Firgerfirst, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

5 VS 5 SEASON 3 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
    dota 2 pk season results-01.png
    CONGRATULATIONS TO
    WINNERS RUTHLESS GAMERS (RG)
    RVN, INTELLECT, SHANKS, ACCELERATOR, REVENGE
    RUNNER UP'S TEAM KOB AND PDT
    RED DRAGON, MALT, SHILLA, MIST, TITAN, HITS

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE PDT AND KOB WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT ISSUES YOU ARE GOING THROUGH BUT YOU ARE STILL ALWAYS WELCOME TO DOTA2PK.COM AND EITHER OF ITS TOURNAMENTS WE ARE SORRY THAT WE COULD NOT HELP YOU IN YOUR MATTER.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
  2. @Carl

@Carl Staff Member | Dota2PK.COM Staff Member

sad , pakistani players need PINOYS to win

3. ReVeNGe

ReVeNGe WHY YOU NO POST!

I can see the burn. We are a team and it's us, we do whatever we want. We make team with whatever we like. I don't think if it's even your matter buddy. How funny that Kob played with 2 different drafts of players and still lost. Calling Lunatic players and others and then calling it mid season shuffle? Hah! Playing with a totally different draft thinking will win against us but still lost, that's such a shame i gues then. Well, goodluck with that stupid reasoning of your.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  4. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

Well despite the outcome, i am glad malt played in our tournament :) Maybe this is a beginning of a new future ?

5. Firgerfirst

6. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Revenge.. All you care about is to win... Boy..
    You guys dont even respect the tournament and staff. It was the DOTA2 "PK" Tournament... and you recruited pinoys just to win...
    Mujhe to baad main pata chala tha k ye pinoys hain..warna start main hi allow na karta....
    You guys will realize soon that you have lost this tournament..!

7. Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU Dominating Staff Member

What's done is done, we did discuss about introducing a new rule regarding the standins and a procedure on how the teams will be registered. Hopefully that will prevent this from happening ever again!

8. ReVeNGe

ReVeNGe WHY YOU NO POST!

Well first of all about the tournament and staff, i never disgraced or disrespected anyone of them.
    Secondly, you participate in a tournament to win. So yeah, not just only myself cares the about the win, actually our whole squad. So your argument is invalid here buddy. Moreover, there are just 2-3 teams who win every tournament here in pak just because they're matched with highly retarded players. Most of the games are one sided. So playing against decent teams sometime would just make you better.

Thirdly, I didn't call those phillo boys for just to win, i actually made a team with them, and it's us, we make team with whatever we want.

" Mujhe to bad main pta chala tha ke ye pinoys hain...warna start main hi na allow karta " You're wrong here buddy, i know you knew them from start. You don't have to lie here because you thought that you would just win and we won't go ahead, as well as malt also knew them. He even said ' Calling malays/pinoys boys thinking you will win ' and yeah we actually won. So it just shows that kob was victorious before the start of the tournament in people's mind as there was no such challenge offered to them before. But they lost, so yeah deal over it now.

You would've never known if those were phillo boys if we had not told you this ourselves. But it's our squad and this is not even your matter i guess. Hope you can broaden your mind now and look for more instead of 1-3.

RvN and [D|] Intellect. like this.
  9. ReVeNGe

ReVeNGe WHY YOU NO POST!

Maybe you guys should focus on timings first and let a tournament end in 1-2 weeks max. *No offence, just sayin'*

10. Firgerfirst

that would be reli hectic for the staff sorry thats not going to happen unless we have only 4,5 teams registered

11. [D|] Intellect.

[D|] Intellect. WHY YOU NO POST!

Well AJ got raped by revenge's logic. :3

12. [D|] Intellect.

[D|] Intellect. WHY YOU NO POST!

Learn to appreciate someone not to just be jealous and become a hater.
    After the tournament so many people are like appreciating us and so many are hating us.
    If you are good enough you achieve success not by sitting there and saying ' they hired phillo boys ' We played bad against HAWKS practiced all week too get good enough to beat KoB
    So stop crying and be mature @AJ

13. Firgerfirst

okay enough of it intellect . I hope no one will say anything to Aj from now on because he gave his opinion you can give your opinion but you will not disrespect another person keep that in mind or do not come to this website

14. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thats why i replied nothing :)
    These kids just know how to flame ;)
    And i cant do the same here... Private chat main ajana jab dil kare <3

15. ReVeNGe

ReVeNGe WHY YOU NO POST!

" Private chat main ajana jab dil kare <3 " Yeah, so that you can show how illiterate a person could be by spamming vulgar language. Look buddy, you sure don't want me to disrespect you as you're a moderator of this community so you must have respect here. But try to give legitmate points if you really want to settle an argument or just don't even bother to settle one over something you know you can't prove. One more thing for you, these 'Kids' are not flaming, just giving a little worth to your crap and answering. Maybe you should read your comment again and fix your mentioned stupidity.

I hope it's enough for you pakistani *self-obsessed* guy. Don't forget that you can also make a team with outsiders, rather than bringing 1-2 clowny standins to win you a match. Hope it's all cleared now and hope you can understand it now or otherwise let me know so i'll translate it for you in Urdu.

RvN likes this.
  16. Firgerfirst

REVENGE this type of language will not be tolerated this guy AJ is trying to promote you people get better opportunities but instead your acting arrogant you should shut it up right here right now.

17. @Carl

+1
    lol , your way too Immature to realize what i actually mean , I am 100 % sure The Real KoB Rooster
    That is :
    D3M3NtOR
    -MisT-
    ReD DraGoN
    Shilla

BD

is Way too Stronger than you guys are and every body here knows this fact

+ I dont think so you guys ll be allowed to play in a PK tournament if you have they same roster , You can participate with same rooster if its an Open Tournament

GoodLuck

Reguards ,
    @@Carl
    Staff Team Dota2PK.com

18. ReVeNGe

ReVeNGe WHY YOU NO POST!

Hmmm. Nice logic you've got there mate. They're stronger after calling lunatic members but they still lost. Ah well, mist plays for team lunatic now, so maybe you should get your facts right first. Plus, we'll play with the same draft everywhere even if you don't allow us to play in your * Well-managed tournaments *

19. Maan

Maan Administrator Staff Member Admin

@Firgerfirst you don't need to talk like that what so ever is malts matters you are here to organize the tournament so be about it, don't be biased man and that even was not the end of the world so chill.... :cool:

20. @Carl

We are doing our work as good as we can , and if you are not satisfied with our * Well-managed tournaments * , you can simply logout of forums :) its not the right place for you ,
    Atleast They didnt call OutSiders PINOYS for help , *Ohh Please help us , we beg you , we cant win against KoB without you :( :( :( :( :( *