1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for 2 players to reform my TEAM

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Silver Lining, May 2, 2015.

1. Silver Lining

Silver Lining Caster/streamer/Gamer

I have been the captain and drafter of Team Try Hards for about 1 year now we had to stop playing because of studies now i want to get back in to the team with my team and mates again I need a carry and an offlane player with good experience of team games and tournaments i need team players who can learn and are tolerant and can take criticism .... i would prefer players with mmr higher then 4k solo ...contact me add me on steam and i can check you guys our good luck and thanks :)
    we want to play high level dota with practise and scrims on daily bases in the night so non serious players or new players or player with low mmr plz dont bother thank you !

2. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

dat racism

3. Silver Lining

Hows is it Racist bro ... i have no stereotypical views against low mmr players I just want a competitive team :p

4. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

[BliZZarD]_FrOsT Dominating

me 800 solo and 765 party..realy want to join a team...got good experience..always play with cousins and i always lose but "I HAVE A DREAM" 1 day i will be the best... i am a mmr booster..i boost my mmr from 750 to 800 .. trust me i wont dissapoint you..i might die like 40 times but ill ward for u afterall thats what a carry does right !! + m studying in abtabd at the moment...(who cares about studying right lets play some doto cause i am so good)..i envy myself sometimes !!! wew how good am i too bad i wont know :(

5. Silver Lining

Atleast we are both in abbottabad :p other then that we can play some fun games together add me up and about the team i need some serious players bro :p i dont know if you are trolling though lol

6. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

:p would love to play with u.....but guess what steam is blocked in hostel so ggwp for me !! but i do waste money to go gaming :D that keeps the spirit alive !! :D

7. Silver Lining

jadoon gaming ?

8. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

u mean hierarchy? nup..me go to antharaxxx...its infrnt of our uni :D ( on the main gate )

9. Silver Lining

yeah hierarchy ...you in comsats ?

10. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

YUP !!

11. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

btw how bout we make an abtbad team (like lan team etc) its better to play when ur 2gether at place right !!

12. Fart McPoopy Pants

Fart McPoopy Pants Broadcaster Staff Member

[​IMG]

13. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

lmao

14. Silver Lining

OK i will admit thats funny LOL