1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Revive DOTA2PK.COM

Discussion in 'News' started by Pooya, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

I will begin with saying that i am truly sorry for having no time for DOTA2PK.COM - Some may not know but i have recently been blessed with a baby, therefore it is becoming more and more difficult to focus on this website while having other bigger projects to focus on. With that being set i am building something for DOTA2 Pakistan, allowing clans to fight with each other all online with proper scoring mechanisms for leagues.

For the above to be fully finished i am requesting you to join me if you have any knowledge of WORDPRESS or if you wish to be a content developer.

I am willing to pay for content developers i.e around 8k to 10k depending on your quality of work and experience. If interested you are requested to write an article daily on DOTA 2 of minimum 500 words, except for Sundays. O/A Level qualification is a must.

Reply below for any further queries.

Drunk.EU likes this.
  2. Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU Dominating Staff Member

I'm totally down with this!

Pooya likes this.
  3. [BliZZarD]_FrOsT

[BliZZarD]_FrOsT Dominating

felt like it was down for decades.... i wonder if any1 even comes here anymore !!! u guys need to post on newspaper or something :3

Pooya likes this.
  4. Pooya

I can advertise on facebook. But i do not wish to go ahead with just a forum.
    Can someone help me and get atleast 5 teams for the new page ? They should have a link, logo and all.
    Also who here knows wordpress ?

5. Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU Dominating Staff Member

I know how to use wordpress BUT i'll commit only when there are actually people working on it for some time. This happens everytime, they show up for a few days. A week at most and they all disappear. No one's dedicated to the work they do here. :/

6. Pooya

Right, so ill be inboxing you the link to the new website :) by today evening.

7. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

then guess whose back xD