1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Offering MMR boosting Service ....

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll, Jun 4, 2015.

1. llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll

llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll WHY YOU NO POST!

Hello ,

I am Offering MMR boosting Service for any one under 1k 2k 3k bracket i have personally boosted mine upto 3700 .... and it will keep on climbing in sha ALLAH!

also have boosted other guys they were 1500 boosted till 2300 party and solo 2100 etc..

You can check my dota buff for stats and if u want to be satisfied u can check my + rep and trusted..... Also the last clients have gifted me items you can check it in inventory.......

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/45671625
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/erbaz/

payment i like in the form of items Immortals , Arcanas, Legendary sets , Mythicals Anything that has worth...

2. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

What is your expected winrate?

3. llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll

highest wins i have gotten is 16 wins in a row.... and in my dota buff u can see its 50% win rate its because i experiment a lot at my main account.... then use that knowledge to boost others account....

4. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

tou wohi puch raha hu what is the winrate you are planning on getting while boosting the account

5. llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll

it depends on which mmr u are currently the lower the mmr harder it is because u r on your own.... its not about win rate if i lose i immediately start to recover for the loss ..... i can boost 100-400 mmr a day. you can not always win.

6. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

lol pretty bad service then.

7. Luminati

Luminati WHY YOU NO POST!

Why would anyone do this? The whole point of getting higher MMR is bettering yourself as a player in the process. What's the point of having someone else increase your MMR, you'll still be a noob. People always refer to 1k 2k MMR as a ditch they can't get out of because they get "noob teammates". Well listen here bub, if you have what you call noob teammates at your level then your enemy should be at the same skill level, and you should be winning if you're actually better. You are only if in a ditch if you're not skilled enough. Someone else raising you MMR to get out of that 'ditch' wont help.

8. llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll

thx for replying =)

9. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

I dont really mind someone boosting but the fact that the winrate you're offering is pretty bad means you're not yet ready to boost ( boosting = getting to the desired mmr at the highest winrate possible ) :)

10. llı {•- erвaz -•} ıll

i do not agree on this part =) i already boosted 1500 mmr to 2300 party and solo in 1 week period so my win rate is high

11. Modyx15

Modyx15 Killing Spree

sure.

12. Hits

Hits WHY YOU NO POST!

Jeez stop fighting , contact me for boosting

13. Drunk.EU

Drunk.EU Dominating Staff Member

free ez 5k mmr for meh?

14. Hits

Hits WHY YOU NO POST!

gl with the "free" lol