1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dendi, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Dendi

Dendi WHY YOU NO POST!

I See this is a great community but not so many players .. What do u guys think this community is missing ?
    I'd like to say that the admin should start a tournament with a prizepool and then ask the participants and the community to donate .. with this i think tournaments will get much bigger and tougher as players will be competing for the large amount of prizepool ..
    Admin what are your thoughts ?

2. havoc (4)

havoc (4) WHY YOU NO POST!

I do not know how to say this but i feel that this community has the weaker players of the pakistan region, there is almost no hype but it is a great place to get ur first tournament experience. Back to point i just realised u have no idea what actually goes on here 2 seasons have passed, one is currently in its starting phases

ɅɈ™ likes this.
  3. ɅɈ™

ɅɈ™ Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Season 3 will be huge. I can assure you that. :)
    We will be very thankful to you if you Promote Dota2pk.com.
    Regards

4. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

As an admin of this community, I love feedbacks from our fellow gamers.
    Yes, we are small, and yes we may have some of the less professional players but this never stopped us from having 2 consecutive 5vs5 tournaments.
    While the third 5vs5 tournament is our on way, we will be opening doors to our season 07 of 1vs1 registrations today.

What we lack is people like you @Dendi , People who can help this community grow, people who can take on the challenge of ensuring players get to play in a team. I had a lot of time when I started this website but now I rely on my members to help this community grow. We have http://dota2pk.com/applicationform/random-team.2/form which allows gamers to sign up in order to play as team.

I hope I made some sense.

Dendi and ɅɈ™ like this.
  5. FullMetalBitch™

FullMetalBitch™ Dominating Staff Member Donor

I actually prefer this site simply because it allows new people to take routes. But yes, it is a little bland and uneventful but all that will inshAllah get better with time.

6. Firgerfirst

Firgerfirst Mega Kill Staff Member

true that mental bitch . Its not just about the site i just loved the vision i just liked that someone took a step for the PK community

ɅɈ™ likes this.