1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change Logo

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by L3ORIC™, Jul 18, 2014.

1. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

Dear Admin,
    I think this logo is not working according to the theme and name of the website and it is also merging with the header background. I suggest you to consider a single color logo and remove the shadows and gradients from the text, its looking very unprofessional. If you want I can give you some designs to consider.
    Reply Soon

Regards,
    L3ORIC™

2. Pooya

Pooya Administrator Staff Member Admin

Hi @L3ORIC™ it would be a pleasure for you to share with us some of your creativity.

@a][er is the guy who made our current logo and the background image of our website

L3ORIC™ likes this.
  3. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

@Pooya I had already given you a sample in your previous thread in which u wanted some logo designs but you haven't responded to that in fact I also changed its color to a bit darker as u wanted but you didn't share your thoughts about it. Anyways I will make some more designs and post them in this thread. Stay tuned. :)

4. Maan

Maan Administrator Staff Member Admin

hmm may be your right i have considered removing gradient but i think that look more unprofessional than that
    i thought of changing the color of dota 2 to be green like pakistan i have provided the new logo of dota 2 but poya didn't liked it so then i said it would be ok
    and poya reply me in conver sation i need to tell you some thing fast .

5. Maan

and one more thing the logo is not the problem i think header is its too small make it like steam website then logo will look cool to :)

L3ORIC™ likes this.
  6. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

@a][er Bro don't feel demotivated, I respect your efforts and I appreciate what you have done here for this community. Being a designer I just shared my thoughts and I think that some things needs improvements here. This post is not meant to hurt feelings of anyone. Hope you understand. And I purely agree with you that there is a problem with the header. :)

7. Maan

hahaha no man i am a professional designer and i am trained to handle these situations there is absolutely no problem :rolleyes:

8. Pooya

So any update on the logo itself ?

9. Maan

nope i want to ask you can you make the header size bigger i mean in length make it approximatly equal to stream size them i'll mock up the logo and it willl look cool :)

10. Maan

or we can change the the logo to web original name i mean change name to dota2pk instead of Dota 2 Pakistan

11. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

@Pooya Here are some samples I made. I have used your header color and designed accordingly. First one is a bit 3D, second one is just simple 2D logo, third and fourth are Text logos. Kindly see them and reply me if you like them or want to change something.

Attached Files:

12. Maan

13. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

Colors can be changed to whatever u guys want. The only problem I find in ur logo is the crescent of Pakistan flag being cut off, and that's why it creates a negative impact on the identity of Pakistan.

14. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

Lets wait and see what @Pooya thinks about my designs.

15. Maan

haha hmm man don't say like that you can also say that the Pak flag is molded in the dota 2 official logo design i don't think i missed any part of our flag so it looks catted but let poyaa decide i have absolutely no issue :)

16. Pooya

I hope @L3ORIC™ you can take criticism. I like the simplicity of your design but it lacks creativity. Your point of having the crescent cut out seems valid, but then again we are a gaming community.
    If i had to pick i would go for the first one you designed, the 3D one but i wont be using it for now as it will require changing our identity everywhere. Unless i am convinced with something more creative :)

P.S : If anyone knows xenforo coding do let me know, i have a task.

L3ORIC™ likes this.
  17. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

@Pooya Thanx for the feedback. Don't worry about criticism because criticism for a designer is considered something as good. :)
    Take a look at some of my new designs which I created keeping in view "Pakistan Gaming Community" and integrated Dota 2 logo with it. Please do let me know what you think about them.

Attached Files:

Bull3t 2 and L3ORIC™ like this.
  19. L3ORIC™

L3ORIC™ Dominating

20. Bull3t 2

Bull3t 2 WHY YOU NO POST!

L3ORIC™ likes this.